12 June 2008

a great hiatus

Alright, so I've taken a leave of absence. A sabbatical. I've been on hiatus. Let me see if I can catch up because I'm actually about to embark on an adventure worth blogging but there are a lot of things from the recent months that I'd like to record first...


First and foremost, Ian — I love you so much. I love getting to spend my weekends with you. I miss you when you're not around and I know your mom feels the same when you're with me. You're just a cool little kid. I'm so amazed by you and how much you've grown to become your own little man with your own ideas and your unique personality. I love you one hundred bigillion trillion.


On May 2, we did a photo shoot with all the cousins so we could give Grandma an updated portrait with all her grandkids. We went to Thanksgiving Point. Would've been MARVELOUS if all the kids could've cooperated at the same time just long enough for one photo. As it turns out, with something like 200 photos between 3 cameras, at least one of the kids needs to be photoshopped in from one of the photos in which they were cooperating. Oh well, eh? Kids will be kids whatever else they are.

1 comment:

The Simmons Story said...

hey, I think we still need to get this printed for mom... it don't do her any good to have it on your computer. she wants the other photos i put on there printed as well as any B&W photo's you might have for her.